Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS   WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Furian forums!

This is a place you can chat about anything Furian or none Furian related.

The only rules that apply are that you do your best not to cause anyone any offence. We expect different opinions to be flying around left right and centre here and that's just fine! Just be sure to keep it clean so that nobody gets hurt!

We're looking to start a fanbase that takes care of eachother here guys. A fanbase that will look after eachother and grow together with us. We will pop in here every so often to chat with people and answer any questions that may come up so if you have any suggestions for us then don't be afraid to put them forward and we will do our best to get to them.

So there you have it, have fun and.. happy chatting!
Back to top Go down
SomebodyStopMe
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS   WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:19 am

Sup brother. Thanks for the awesome music i caught you on a local internet radio station and was hooked. You have a new fan.
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS   WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Somebodystop me and hi Dan. Sweet music man. Glad to talk to both of you.
Back to top Go down
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS   WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:26 pm

I forgot to post here! Hello guys! Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS   WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE FURIAN FORUMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: News-
Jump to: