Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lyrics of Gone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:00 am

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the lyrics of gone were about i think its just about a relationship that isnt working out but im not sure and i know a lot of bands like to put hidden messages and stuff in I wasn't sure. Ithink they're about relationships going wrong anyway but i am probably wrong alien
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:08 am

No I think your right I love the breakdown in that song. It seems like its about a disasterous ending to a relationship but trying to look at the good things. bounce
Back to top Go down
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 am

yeah the breakdown is way cool. I think we might be right. I guess we wont find out until the band tell us. Is there any way of asking them or will they like reply on here? I wonder if the lyrics are written down anywhere so we can read them and try figure it out. Im too new to know where everything is.
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Hey you two! Thanks a lot for signing up to the forum. You're actually both pretty much on the mark with the lyrics of gone. It's about appreciating the good things in a relationship even after it goes wrong (if it does) and knowing that ultimately, because people die and such, nothing lasts forever. It's basically following on from the lyrical theme of now I know about just appreciating what you have and not taking things for granted. I think the lyrics might be written out on reverbnation but if they're not then I'll sort that out for you! Thanks so much for supporting the forums and us. Really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey!!!!! thanks for replying Dan and thanks for telling us about the lyrics! I always read way too much into them because i think they are really important. School is really boring today. This forum is my entertainment i just need to get more people on here. Ill check out reverbnation and see if i can find them. Furian are the best. I think you guys are my new favourite band. I really dont like a lot of new music but i love a day to remember and sleeping with sirens. You guys actually talk though so thats amaaaaaaazziiiiiiiinggggggggg I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Aww hey no problem. That's what this place is about. It's not like we're some super famous band or anything so we have plenty of time to talk and I'd like to think that if this takes off we will still have time to talk. Obviously I can't predict that cause I haven't been there but this band is all about family! We're trying to start a community where we get rid of that barrier between fans and bands so honestly ask us whatever you like and we'll do our best to get round to it. We're just normal people who happen to play instruments! I don't get the whole ego thing really. Haha. Invite more people and let's get this going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SomebodyStopMe
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Respect bro. That's a good attitude. I'm officially sold.
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks Dan. Yeah this one seemed pretty straight forward lyrically but I just came out of a pretty bad relationship a couple of months back and it really made me think. All the time I spent being upset I kinda forgot that we are still friends and it could have been a lot worse. I listened to it on repeat for hours when I first found it. When are you guys making more music anyway? I saw some stuff on your facebook page but I wasnt too sure when to look out for it. You're doing an EP right?
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 am

Hey man sorry it took me a while to get round to this. I'm glad the song had an effect on you, that's awesome! Seems like a positive one too, that's always good. As for the EP yeah we are in the middle of doing one now. We should have had it done ages ago to be perfectly honest but life is just getting in the way. Hopefully someday soon we can quit our jobs and be professional musicians but until then it's a bit of a grind ya know ? The EP should be done for the end of January/February ish if we hit our targets Smile Thanks for being interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lyrics of Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lyrics of Gone   The lyrics of Gone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lyrics of Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: Lyrical Discussion-
Jump to: