Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear! YES!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:04 pm

So I am a huge gear nerd and I love hearing about gear and music production and live setups. I am a bassist mainly and I love my fender jazz. I am currently using a line 6 lowdown which a lot of people think is really bad but I actually love it. I think a lot of line6 amps are terrible and the guitar ones are pretty bad or at least the spider series is but I really like my lowdown.

Anyone know what Furian use on records and live and stuff ? I'd be really interested to know. I've seen that Dan plays an SG and I'm pretty sure Joe is playing a PRS in a picture that I saw and Damien is playing either a pearl or yamaha kit by the looks of things but if anyone has any info then I'd totally dig that.
Back to top Go down
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh gosh. I don't even know. I wish I knew about this stuff but I'm not musical I just enjoy listening and going to shows...!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Hey Mr music! I play my epiphone SG and PRS tremonti as main guitars at the moment but I do have a little surprise coming on that front which is pretty exciting! As for amp I run a bugera 6260 in power amp mode with a line6 HD500x floor pedal doing the FX work. I'm sure the other guys would be happy to tell you what they use when they see this!
Back to top Go down
FurianDamien
Band Member

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:41 am

Hey music life this is Damien from furian. To put your mind at rest, it is a Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute that I play Which as you can hear on the tracks sounds pretty epic. But that a lot comes from help from our band producer Dan, good job man.
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 am

Haha! Aww Damien. What a bro you are <3
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:28 pm

So I was right!!! I don't know lots about drums but I thought it was a yamaha kit. I didnt get to come see you guys live yet but its on my list. I'd like to hear the power of those drums first hand. Theres nothing like being punched in the stomach by a good drum sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gear! YES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear! YES!   Gear! YES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear! YES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: Gear Nerds-
Jump to: