Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Music Discoveries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

New Music Discoveries  Empty
PostSubject: New Music Discoveries    New Music Discoveries  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 am

Hey guys. I personally find it difficult to come across new and awesome stuff made by nice people for three reasons.

1) I think music in the UK is saturated with a lot of mainstream stuff (obviously.)
2) I really need to get out more I guess because there's plenty of it in Liverpool, though I do go to what I can and make an effort! Dayjob, a music studio and two bands keeps me pretty busy Smile
3) The good artists are finding it hard to get a platform to showcase their music.

I thought I'd make this thread as a sticky so that people can use it to recommend new bands to each other and such! Just post them below and let's bring all the good/kind hearted ones together and make this a scene again. Other kickass bands from all over the world are welcome of course haha Very Happy

- Dan

Last edited by FurianDan on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

PostSubject: Re: New Music Discoveries    New Music Discoveries  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:56 am

Anyways a guy called Robert Langford added me on facebook. He's a really good bloke and seems to have a lot of time for Furian and other musicians. Winning. Anyways he linked me his band and whilst this isn't a *genre* (I use that loosely) I'd usually particularly go for... I must admit I totally love this song, it's awesome and has a great vibe! So these guys are called THE CAVALIERS

https://soundcloud.com/cavaliersgb/kids

Anyways shortly after that a guy called Daniel Moran from a band called REAPER spoke to me. He had to bail before our set at a show and so did his band, for a real reason. On the night they were really apologetic to us which I thought was really decent of them, after all they could have just vanished but they didn't. Dan messaged me again just saying that he loves that we're trying to bring people together a bit more and is totally on board with that. He seems like a bit of a legend and his band were a really nice bunch on the night. Anyways I remember their set and it was brutal. If you guys want another nice/talented band for your list then check Reaper out too! Unfortunately I don’t have any links to their music but I’m sure Dan could provide.
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

PostSubject: Re: New Music Discoveries    New Music Discoveries  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Here's a funny one from my other band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Music Discoveries    New Music Discoveries  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Music Discoveries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: Music Scene Talk-
Jump to: